June 1, 2023
We are expanding our team and are looking for ambitious employees for the following areas:
Your duties will include:
- appointments and phone calls,
- reception of clients,
- administrative support of the attorneys and lawyers,
- general administrative activities and office organization (e.g. orders and payment transactions),
- writing activities.
- high school diploma (partial studies or university degree would be an advantage),
- several years of professional experience in the reception/reception or assistance area,
- excellent spelling and computer skills,
- knowledge of foreign languages (esp. English)
We are looking forward to your application!
We are expanding our legal team and are looking for interested and highly motivated associates who
are ready to jointly master the challenges of our national and international clients.
- Support during your training as an attorney at law
- Direct and independent contact with clients
- Varied work in different areas of law
- Integration into an innovative and versatile team of lawyers
Our requirements profile:
- Above-average academic achievement
- Independence and hands-on mentality
- Great certificate of legitimacy
- Excellent IT and foreign language skills (English) are required
We are looking forward to your application!!